The life of a college kid...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

So I have a History test on Monday and it's just insane! Dr. Bennett is just too smart for his own good. The test that I have is over 20 pages of notes and I just went to study it for two hours and yup....pretty much just woke up from a nice 2 hour nap!
I'm loving the college life so far! The only thing that I would ask for is...MORE SLEEP! I think they are trying to kill me! The classes are good! I especially love the Biblical Counseling class with Dr. Kimbrough and Dr. Von (that guys crazy!!) I've made some great friends!! Haha! Many of them are still stuck in their retarded immature high school rut. Dumb freshman I tell ya!
Next year I'm kind of hoping to go to Pillsbury in Minnesota. I really want to play basketball and I didn't make Northlands team but I'm not really bummed about it or anything. So...it's all good!
Watch out...here I come!! I've got my first date to artist series coming up!! yah!! How weird is that?! I remember all of our old (wait...not old...) PAST northland students talking about going to artist series!! And now...it's my turn!! I'm going with a guy named Josh...I'll have to post pictures afterwards! I actually turned like 7 other guys down. I know I know...just can't seem to keep them away ;) (just kidding mom)
Well, perhaps I should go and study for real this time seeing as I'm all rested up now! And I leave you with that. Goodnight all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home