The life of a college kid...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

<--- Heres me and my big brother Joey!! He's the greatest! Not too sure about this picture of him tho....
This was at lunch at school the other day! WOW...my hair looks dark!! thats amazing! It hasn't looked that way in years! (but what you can't see in this picture is the really blonde bun! haha)


Heres Shadow and me! This is actually like a year old picture.... so yeah I just wanted to add some pictures to spice up my page just a tad bit! I accidentally deleted one of Miranda and me. oh well..

ok ta ta for now!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger sc3b said…

    Hey Brooke, Yeah for your blog!!!!! But I know that you'll never have time to update it except when you're home on the weekends. Some day we will get Joe to take a "normal" picture (whatever "normal" is).

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Christina said…

    Hey hun! You have your own blog! Yea, now I can keep up with your exciting college life. :-) I really want to send you a care package... :-)
    I'm glad you and Joe get along, I remember hanging out with him my freshman year. He's a good guy. Sam leaves in less than a week, so I'll have tons of time to blog after that. Love ya!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Brooke! stay away from those boys. they're only trouble! :) Abram said he's going to come beat them off.
    Have fun and dont forget I love you!!!!!
    Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home