The life of a college kid...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006


Wow!! Tuesdays are rough! It's the only day of the week that I have a first hour class and I'm not too fond of that! (Especially cuz it's Pentateuch!! haha) It's a good class but it's so early and I sit in the front row right where Dr. Horn stands...and yeah...not good! haha! And then today I had to give my speech too!! ahh!! I'm so glad the school day is over! Anyways...nothing too exciting has happend this week. I finally got a job!! I'm now a member of the gym crew! I finally get one of those sweet shirts I've always wanted. You know...the ones that say "staff" on the back! The ones that make you look important!! Yup! That's me now! Well I need to go check on my job situation (as in...find out when I work) and also I need to get some of my computer class stuff done because...*gasp* I have overdue homework in it! Its ok mom really it is....

oh and yeah this is a picture that i created in computer class!! ahh!! i love my family!! HAHAH!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger sc3b said…

    Umm....I am utterly speechless...

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Christina said…

    That picture is too funny for words!
    I understand first hour classes... first hour Bible classes... first hour with Dr. Horn! Been there! I also don't miss homework, and not having your homework done cuz you decided to take a nap on extension instead of doing the homework... :-) I'll be praying for you!

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    You and Abram are two peas in a pod. He makes these crazy pictures. And I'll let him tell you about his college days.....
    XO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home