The life of a college kid...

Monday, February 05, 2007

Bring out the khaki pants girls!! Its SOOOO cold outside and we finally got that email!! It's so exciting! It's almost as if the girls have forgotten about the cold because we can wear pants!! For once I'm not complaining!
So uhh...did you all watch that football game last night?! I'm not gonna lie.... the game was pretty bad but the outcome was SAWEET!! yeah Colts!! We had our super bowl party at the Stefanskis and we had a brutal party!! haha! people get beat up left and right! I think the worst was just a pretty nice looking black eye! (that Peter got by wrestling with John)
Right now I am supposed to be in class but our teacher is out with the flu. This day just keeps getting better! (sorry ms. ice...hope you feel better soon!) I just got over the flu (or something like it) I was out this past weekend because of it. yeah...its not fun! well umm.. thats about all i can think of right now. sometime soon I should post some pictures... if I ever get the chance. well...see ya later!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:06 AM, Blogger Christina said…

    Wow! We only had that happen once, and it was such a "huge" issue. I'm not glad that it's that cold outside, but it was fun to wear pants to class. :-) Stay warm!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger sc3b said…

    Hi...I'm at the library. Ugghhh. Saturday someone is supposed to come and take a look at our computer. Have a fun weekend w/camp. See you tomorrow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home