The life of a college kid...

Friday, October 27, 2006

So....tonight is the big night!! My first artist series!! So tonight supper is at 4:30 and then I'm going with my friend Rachel to just mess around and then eventually start to get ready and then our dates are picking us up at 7:00! I'm pretty excited!!
This week has been crazy. So much has been going on. One of my friends even got kicked out and...ahhh... its so hard! So much hard stuff just keeps piling on and its just like..."welcome to life, Brooke" But I'm learning to deal with it and it's all just passing. In the end everything will be ok. So yeah...tonight is going to be fun! After artist series is the first hockey game!! It's so funny cuz we are a bunch of college kids and we are all excited that we dont have to be back to campus until 1:15am! Alright...well I gotta go...class is almost over!!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Ha "class is almost over" I wish I could have blogged my time away in class. we had to do the ol' pen and paper. I was about to tell something I did one time, but I dont want to be accused of being a bad influence... right, mom!!!!!! :)
    Have fun tonight, and dont forget pictures!! We want to see how beautiful you are! dont be nervous. boys are dumb and you should be yourself!!!! :)
    love you
    Sarah

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger sc3b said…

    Hope you have fun tonight. We made it to Door County and it is lovely and peaceful. I am praying for you. Keep your spirit teachable :)

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Christina said…

    I bet you are going to look beautiful and have such a fun time! Greg looks like he's hispanic, is he? Anyway I look forward to hearing how it went. Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home