The life of a college kid...

Sunday, February 18, 2007

wow its been awhile since I last wrote...ha! So we've been able to wear pants for this whole time. One week it was for classes and everything...now we can just wear them after supper and on saturdays...its so nice!! I counseled for Teen Camp two weekends in a row. It was SO much fun and encouraging and so refreshing but also so exhausting!! Now Im paying for it...I have a really bad cold and its getting worse but its so worth it! I loved every second of camp and I learned SO much!!
Oh yes the valentines banquet was in there too. I went to that with one of my friens...Steve. We had a lot of fun!! I'm trying to remember what else happened since I last wrote. Im sure a lot did...but I cant remember. I've got lotsa homework this week but it shouldnt be too bad. I also have to give a speech...ahhh!! i hate that class! Its my least favorite one! Ok so yeah right now im just extremely tired and not feeling the greatest...so im off to bed. Goodnight!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger sc3b said…

    Just testing...I've been having trouble trying to post.

    Take care of yourself!!!!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger sc3b said…

    It's time to post something wildly exciting!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home