The life of a college kid...

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Something Wildly Exciting...

Well actually I dont really have anything exciting to say... but someone told me it was about time to update. Right now I am just at home enjoying the relaxation of Spring Break!! I am also trying to de-stress myself from all the build up I had while trying to get my english paper done! To do that, I sit in front of the T.V. all day watching March Madness!! Woo hooo!! Go Ohio State! This Wednesday I am doing something that I have NEVER done in the entirety of my life (mostly because of basketball) but I have always wanted to do... I am going skiing!! I am so excited. Im not nervous at all except for in one area. The dreaded ski lift. What if i get caught on it and cant get off? What if I fall and then the next thing hits me or the person tries to get off and falls over me? oh man... yeah thats the only part im nervous about!
Today was just some Spring Cleaning for me. I was getting sick of my messy room so I tackled the huge job of getting that place shinin. :) Also, since I have been home (I came home yesterday afternoon) I caught moms crafting fever. I made one of her metal photo frame thingys.













yup... just kickin back and relaxin!!